/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ More Opportunities to Blog | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

More Opportunities to Blog

This morning, as I woke up quite early at around 6:30am, I checked for opportunities and found several. So now I am in a blogging marathon which reminds me that Penang Star Walk 2011 starts next month and you can start registration now. I also received a free ebook to review which will need to be paid for other people later on to access it. My food blog has attracted international attention and I have been contacted before for an interview with an Australian Radio show on Clinic Cafe but I had to gently turn it down. Otherwise, it would mean more traffic spikes for my food blog. But it is doing fine on its own.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...