/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Seafood Buffet Dinner at Parkroyal Hotel | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Seafood Buffet Dinner at Parkroyal Hotel

In a short while, I shall be going to Parkroyal Hotel along Batu Feringghi for seafood buffet dinner with my friend, mum and sis. It costs around $100 per person with slipper lobsters, scallops, fresh oysters, prawns, curry crabs, fish, etc. It starts at 6:30pm and ends at 10:30pm. Hope to have a fine time dining there with my family and friend. Now, I can have some privacy blogging away from prying eyes of people I don't like. Some may get jealous of your good fortune and opportunities of the socialite life, but who cares anyway? May fly down to Johor Bahru this coming Thursday for a meeting with my business colleague.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...