/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ I love Moonlighting | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

I love Moonlighting

Right now the internet is my cash cow. I love to write, blog, do micro jobs and surveys. These are easy peasy and does not require hard coding skills. I earn part time doing this in my free time when I am not working full time in my job from a home office since 2004 and never looked back. Well, I guess God has blessed me beyond my wildest dreams giving me a job that I can easily handle, albeit could be very busy at times. I have also made the wise decision to sell off my Shopify store as I am bleeding cash monthly without much time is devoted to it. No point for me to compete with the big boys and get myself stressed out.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...