/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Leia, my Pet Pomeranian Puppy | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Leia, my Pet Pomeranian Puppy

Leia was born on 20th April 2018 and this old photo shows her chewing her favorite treat at the young age of 2+ months! At first, I called her Princess, but my second sister named her Leia instead of the StarWars franchise establishment. She is so cute in this video that I shot 2 years ago, of my Pomeranian puppy. Now Leia is almost 4 years old this coming April 2020. She had strands of black fur then as a puppy and now all her fur is golden brown. She is smart but an attention seeker. She likes to join in our conversation by barking. Sometimes we had to put her in her place by admonishing her with rolled newspapers. She is just like a family to us now and takes very good care of the house, sometimes too good, that she even barks incessantly at the neighbor opening and closing their door.

When the postman comes or the courier service personnel arrives, she will notify us of her loud barking. Shes's a good guardhouse dog and we love her to bits. My spouse is the real owner here as he cleans after her poop and pee. He also feeds her with treats now and then. It was proven that those with pets tend to live longer and I find this statement to be true. It is so comforting to stroke her pelt and she loves it.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...