/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Got my 3rd Nuffnang Cheque Yesterday | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Got my 3rd Nuffnang Cheque Yesterday


Yesterday, when I opened a letter addressed to me, I was elated to receive my third Nuffnang cheque for over RM50. It took me about 2 months to accumulate to this amount. Without doubt, it is not the highest amount earned in Glitterati, nevertheless I am still satisfied with my blogging progress online. There is certainly a lot of traffic and readers to my various blogs on different topics. You can click on the image above and see the enlarged version. I have already banked in the cheque last night and it is cleared by now. More ang pow money this Chinese New Year for me. Yeay!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...