/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Need to work hard to save up for my retirement | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Need to work hard to save up for my retirement

On average, I earn more than $100 per month from the internet and this is enough to cover expenses for broadband connectivity with some left over for savings. I know there are many other successful netpreneurs out there who are making much more through programs like MLM, Asteria, etc. But you also need to come out with cold hard cash to pay for gold membership monthly in order to earn from your downlines. I don't want to be distracted by too many money making programs, so that I can concentrate on my job which is my main bread and butter.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...