/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ My Skype is not working | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My Skype is not working

I had my interview cancelled this afternoon as my Skype microphone driver was apparently muted which I don't know how to make it work. From advice, I bought a headset cum microphone with a single 3.5 jack for $55 downstairs at Times Square and discovered that you can buy the converter from a single jack to double jack - one for speaker (pink coded), the other for microphone (green coded) and vice versa. The converter cost is between $10 to $20. If it still does not work, then I might have to summon the technician to come up to my unit and troubleshoot the problem as this has been a nagging problem for a long time.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...