/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Internet Marketing | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Internet Marketing

I woke up at 5:30am this morning, fire up the laptop to learn new stuffs online but I am still feeling drowsy. I know I had to do something about it and pick up new skills online via video trainings of Get Response with many features like autoresponder, newsletters, webinars, etc. Milking the internet cash cow is possible but you also must not be lazy and work smart. 20% of the results is due to 80% of the work from the 80/20 rule. Sometimes I beg to differ, as I could also be meeting the right people who could mentor you and fast track your income exponentially with success stories like Patrick Chan, his student Gerald Soh, etc. With internet marketing platforms like Facebook, Google Adwords, LinkedIn, etc, reaching the masses in a short number of time is now possible.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...