/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Reach your Customers through Text Messages | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Reach your Customers through Text Messages

Texting.ly is a service that lets you quickly reach your customers through text messages! Please learn more about texing.ly by viewing our new animation video that you can also use to drive traffic to the banner.

Check it out here:http://vimeo.com/23006277

Just click on the banner below:



Today is my birthday and I am going to celebrate it by treating my family to a sumptuous dinner at Fong Wei Chinese Restaurant tonight. I received $100 angpow from my parents, $50 each this morning. And tomorrow I will be flying off to Macau, Shenzhen and Hong Kong for 5 days and 4 nights tour with my 2 younger sisters. This is a treat to myself and to celebrate the big 40s age group. I hope I will enjoy the trip and not be too bogged down from walking too much.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...