/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Working at Home and Its Benefits | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Working at Home and Its Benefits

Working at home certainly has its advantages. First of all, I save a lot of money on gasoline from commuting to a different work place. Secondly, I save money on office clothes and make-up. Hence I work in my pajamas or casual clothes like a t-shirt and a pair of shorts. Thirdly, I get to nap anytime I want to. Fourth, I don't have any nosy supervisor to look over my shoulders and checking on me. Fifth, I work at my own pace, setting the time and mood to work. It is like being my own boss at home. And I thank God for my blessings with a dream job since early 2004 until today.

I get paid a basic salary plus commissions for the projects that I bring in via my web site. That is why for every enquiry, I have to treat them as potential clients and print out for my boss to read every day. As my boss' laptop is spoilt, he is depending on me alone to show him all the printed emails and enquiries each day. We have good working relations and he puts his complete faith in me. We are a small company but a dynamic one where the use of computer and the internet is of utmost importance.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...