/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Received 6th Cheque from Nuffnang | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Received 6th Cheque from Nuffnang


Above is my 6th cheque from Nuffnang which I received today in my letter box. Thanks Nuffnang! More moolah for some Christmas shopping this month. I don't intend to accumulate too much and will cash out each time I hit the minimum payment threshold. Though it is nothing to shout about and not in the range of thousands unlike a few bloggers with high traffic, nevertheless it is better than nothing. And I consider this passive income doing nothing other than my hobby which is blogging. Hope to maintain my Glitterati status so as to continue to promote my blog posts on a regular basis.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...