/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Love my JOB | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Love my JOB

For most people, a JOB is Just Over Broke. But for me, I just love it! Though it can get a bit boring at times, sitting by the computer all alone, but nevertheless, I love it – simply for the fact that I can work in my own pace and time. No office politics or nosy supervisor to look over your shoulders. In fact, most of the time, I will be listening to music in the background or napping in between. It would be a luxury to most for this type of job which I cannot trade for anything else. God has found a calling for me in this vocation where only I can handle and one that suits my capabilities well enough.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...