/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ A Furry Doggie Companion | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

A Furry Doggie Companion

Yesterday, I went to a pet shop showcasing and selling a pair of cute marmosets, a parrot, cats, fishes and not forgetting dogs. There was a very furry Pomeranian puppy that I was tempted of getting, but then again, the thought of maintenance, cleaning and feeding makes me think twice. Otherwise, I would have loved to pet and stroke the furry animal, whatever the breed.

The fishes were soothing to look at as they swim in their aquarium with sea weeds and other colourful receptacles decorating the aquarium with fluorescent lights and oxygen pump. The coloured pebbles also make a good eye-candy and delightful to see. I hope to visit the pet shop at least once every 2 weeks and get a glimpse of their lives and loyalty to their masters, especially dogs.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...