/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ I Love Travelling | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

I Love Travelling

I love travelling and just came back from Terengganu. Went there by Air Asia and transit in KLIA2. The air fares for 2 persons cost almost $1,600 including hotel stay and rental of car at $130 from the air port. That is why I don't have kids and the freedom to travel at a minute's notice is what I have been doing these last 10 years. My business partner is not young any more and it is only a matter of time before he retires completely from work. At the ripe old age of 63, he is still helming the company, running the show and banking in workers' daily wages.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...