/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ My Pup has More Fur | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My Pup has More Fur

Leia, my 4+ months Pomeranian puppy has grown up a bit with longer fur and her tail looks bushy now, instead of a skinny skeleton with barely a fur. She is so cute and cannot do no wrong. I just love stroking her pelt and she loves being massaged. So far, neighbours are understanding and no one complaint of her incessant barks in the wee hours of the morning and at night. She is an investment and a very good companion to the lonely soul. She makes the best friend one can have and a loyal furry kid. The friendship we get back in return, no money can buy. She is now part of the family.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...