/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Working on a Holiday | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Working on a Holiday

Today may be a holiday, but I have some office work to do; printing out company profile, brochures, etc for tommorrow's meeting. Then, I receive a call from a client requesting for more information. Another existing client wanted another quotation, etc. And another wanted the compliance forms be changed before issueing LA. I also updated old blogs and try to maintain them regularly. I also shoot Nuffnang an email to collaborate further. I know some are getting very good gifts like VW car for free and get to blog about the features! Such lucky souls!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...