/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ So many articles to write now | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

So many articles to write now

There are more than 20 articles to write in the Trip101 dashboard admin. And I just set up my Shopify store with lots of finetuning to be done and some investment in marketing via Facebook or Adwords. Work will never finish and there will be more and new ones daily. I work from morning till night while taking naps in between work in the afternoon, especially after lunch. I used free pictures from pixabay for the banner in my Shopify store and create my own logo. This is just the beginning and I added the app Beeketing to it which works very well with my store.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...