/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ I am not Overwhelmed | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

I am not Overwhelmed

I may be hustling daily doing my full time work in a home office while moonlighting on the sides in my free time like blogging, microjobs, updating ecommerce store, writing articles, etc. There will be something to do every month or every day and work can never finish. I am a workahholic. And I enjoy it, which gives me a sense of power and prestige that I am still able to earn my own money albeit the small amount compared to my full time job which requires weekly travelling. My boss is already in his retirement age, at 66 and counting. He is very productive and hustling daily, praying daily for everyone and the company. May God bless us with protection and ability to create wealth

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...