/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ I love my Pet Puppy and 4 Bunnies | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

I love my Pet Puppy and 4 Bunnies

Now I have very good social life! LOL. I have a pet puppy that won a prize and 2 pure white Holland Lop bunnies named Snowy and Snow. And 2 brown Holland Lop mized with Long Haired Angora bunnies, named Brownie and Brown or Tom as affectionately called by my pet boarder, since he is very active and followed Leia's behaviour of digging vigorously on the floor. They cannot complain to you nor put you down unlike human beings! All they need is food and maintenance and you get love, friendship and loyalty in return. The financial cost and manual labour is all borned by my spouse.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...