/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Back to the Real World | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Back to the Real World

Guest post written by Alex Brown

Things in Idaho have been pretty easygoing for the past few months. Last month we had a chance to take a plane trip all the way to Shelton, Connecticut to go have Christmas with my brother's family and my parents. That was a great time for everyone. Around New Years, we had a local party with some of our friends. We grilled inside with a george forman grill, drank punch and watched the celebrations in New York on the television. Now that the holidays are way behind us, it's been a lot of staying inside and watching the television after a hard day's work.

On the weekends, I've started to get back to the housework. Fixing things up in the winter isn't too much fun, but I've received some help from the Iapwai sears home improvement team along the way. Pretty soon the housework will be done and perhaps I can finally start to pursue some more recreational activities. My wife and I would really like to sign up for a cardio-kickboxing class...why not improve our health, too?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...