/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ I have a Good Job | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

I have a Good Job

I only blog on a part time basis and not glued to blogging all the time. I have a full time job you know. And I get to work from a home office, enjoy perks like occasional travels now and then and earn by commissions. Sometimes my commissions are more than my basic salary. Suffice to say, I can live comfortably as long as I am working and that is why I need to save up for my retirement for them to be golden years ahead and not woeful one where some people have to beg in the streets. I work alone at home, no more obnoxious colleagues and I have a very understanding boss. And I thank God for my blessings now.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...