/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Made USD 10 Yesterday | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Made USD 10 Yesterday

Yesterday, I got an opportunity to write and made USD 10 or around RM 30 for about 200 words. That was easy considering I crap a lot and yet can make money. Now I am going to crap even more and it is easier this way - not only that people love to read craps and keep coming back for more. And you believe me when I said I made USD 10? Well, that is up to you to believe or not. Otherwise, there is nothing to blog about. Haha! Do you believe me when I tell you that I made USD 15k from Adsense? Again that is up to you to believe or not. Now I have to pluck out the hair on my arm pits and dig my nose! It is not roll and throw but roll and wash! You know what I mean.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...