/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Got paid today in interests for my bonds | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Got paid today in interests for my bonds

Today I received RM 205 in my Public Bank account for bonds invested some time back. It gives higher returns than Fixed Deposits which is at 5% compared to 2.75% for FD. The bonds are at 3 years maturity. Tomorrow, my 2 fixed deposits at Maybank will mature after 1 year tenure and I am going to put for monthly maturity compared to yearly. I always keep track of my finances and how much I have accumulated. This will give me an indication on how much to spend and whether I have reached my targeted savings. Making money and earning it is fun!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...