/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Just Came Back from KL | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Just Came Back from KL

I just came back from KL last night from a business trip. My colleague has collected the check from a client for badminton courts installed in KL. It was a mad frenzy to search for the office as we blindly follow our instincts. But alas, after 1 hour, I decided to call the client and asked for directions. That was when I decided to get out from the hypermarket and go back to Shell petrol station and start from there. Finally, we found our target but not without much sweat and walking around.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...