/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Attended Frances Yip's Concert | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Attended Frances Yip's Concert

I attended Frances Yip's concert a few days ago and my God, she has such a powerful golden voice! I bought her CDs for $30 and I love every one of her songs. She studied in a convent school and will never pose in the nude or wear too revealing clothes to bring in more sales. I believe she is a practicing Christian with strong values. The concert ticket cost $101 per person and the seat was in a corner right at the top. But nevertheless, there is a giant screen where you can see her facial features and expression when singing. She changed her clothes 4 times during the performance and it was well worth the money put in. She is a very talented lady and blessed with a golden voice.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...