/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Going to the bank later | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Going to the bank later

I was on a business trip last week when I got a call from Public Bank requesting me to go there and discuss about my investment in government bonds that has matured and money put back into my savings account. I am not sure what the bank officer wants to discuss with me about but I need to weigh the pros and cons of further investment that involves unit trusts or share market. With uncertainty in the Middle East, and Japan's problems, the share market is very volatile and I never believe in putting my hard-earned money there. And I don't plan to invest in properties as money put in properties are illiquid. You cannot withdraw immediately or sell immediately and you will need emergency cash if anything happens.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...