/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ A Party at Our Place! | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

A Party at Our Place!

Guest post written by Guy Philips

Last week, my wife and I hosted a Super Bowl party, and it went really great. We invited our neighborhood friends, as well as our friends from work. We had a lot of people come out and everyone wanted to contribute to the food supply. Before the game started we had a ton of food. It was great. From what I saw, everyone had a good time. Our television is large enough so that everyone could see the game easily. Also, I set up the house stereo speakers so that we could have surround sound. That turned out to be a good decision. It really helped people get into the game.

In all, I think we really hosted a great Super Bowl party. Everyone enjoyed themselves, and we had more food and drinks than we could finish. The only thing I would have changed was the fact that our kitchen wasn"t looking so great. Most people stayed in the living room, but I"d still like to get it remodeled for when we host parties in the future. I think I"ll search for sears kitchen remodel South Dakota tonight and see what I can do to fix it.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...