/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Have been very busy lately | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Have been very busy lately

This blog has not been updated for some time due to me being very busy with work recently. There have been frequent travels to Kuala Lumpur to complete a big project in Klang Valley. Beside, blogging is just a part time work and hobby for me. I prefer to work at home and work in front of a computer than to sit idly in a shopping lot waiting for time to pass by. And the pay in a shopping lot is not that great either. You get to meet crazy colleagues with health problems, could barely hear you talk but talk away like a machine gun! Pity my ears!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...