/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Dogs are Cute | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Dogs are Cute

Dogs are cute and make loyal friends even to the point of death of the owner. You will find the dog resting beside the body of the dead owner, keeping it warm for as long as until someone finds it. Such is the unquestionable loyalty of a pet friend. I love dogs; but the thought of maintenance puts me off. Hence, when I was small, I will go to my aunt's house to play with the furry animals, petting their fur and getting a kick out of it. I am born in the year of the dog; however female dogs are mostly my nemesis of which I can name a few (referring to the homo sapiens species). My best friend is a male rabbit, not the real rabbit in that sense, but born in the year of the rabbit.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...