/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Dogs make Good Companions | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Dogs make Good Companions

There were some news stating that a dog laid beside its dead master for days before it was discovered hungry and grieving. That is such the loyalty of your pet dog. It will not budge any further and will always stay loyal to its master - dead or alive. When I was small, I used to play with my aunt's pet dogs - an Alsatian pup and a Spitz. I love the warm furry bodies they have and the tail will wag non stop upon seeing me. Those were the naive days of childhood. Now my uncle had pass on in 2013, leaving my helpless aunt to fend for herself. She was used to being fetched around in a car with all bills settled by my uncle using his pension that it was a sorry state to be in - totally helpless. Now with time, she is coping better with friends by her side and people to fetch her around for shopping and she gets to manage her late husband's pension.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...