/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Today is a Saturday | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Today is a Saturday

Hari Raya is just over and my youngest sister who works in an MNC, took advantage of the long holidays including over the weekend to travel by bus to Kuala Lumpur and fly back to Penang with her church friends. Today is a Saturday, and I am busy pounding the keyboard to update my many blogs. With pictures added, it has kept me busy editing the pictures, resizing them and cropping up unwanted images. My life certainly revolves around working with the computer, be it a holiday or a working day. And work is just a simple walk to the next room in my cozy condominium. I just came back from a 1 night stay at Vouk Hotel that was recently opened by MBI, the owner of M Mall in Penang Times Square. It was during my birthday on the 6th of July.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...