/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Flying to KL tomorrow | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Flying to KL tomorrow

I shall be flying via Firefly to KL tomorrow to Subang Airport which is very near my condo. I will be there on business and only come back on Friday night at around 9:00pm, departing 1 hour earlier. The return fare for 2 cost slightly over RM 1k just for a 2 day visit and we need to come back before Bersih 5 demonstration starts with Red shirts trying to stop them at whatever costs - even bloodshed. Well, as a citizen, I am concern over the developments of the country but sometimes this is much we can do and need to concentrate on our business than politics. I just wish for a peaceful assembly to show the world that we need a clean government.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...