/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Is Dad trying to ask for more money? | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Is Dad trying to ask for more money?

Every month I give dad RM 550 plus RM 250 for the church and RM 50 for mum - totalling RM 850 per month! Thst is a lot of money but it does not seem enough for dad. He thinks I make too much money and should share more with him, giving hints now and then. I am not exactly a favourite daughter, so I give as much as my youngest sister who is favoured over me. My dad's favourite, my second younger sister is not longer contributing since she needs money to pursue her PhD programme in the UK. Right now the house is divided equally amongst the 3 of us siblings. But dad in his defense, told me he can change the percentage anytime! Such is the support I get from my family who squeezes money from me and does not give me the due respect as a daughter.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...