/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Paying for Advertisements | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Paying for Advertisements

My full-time job is now subsidising for my part-time e-commerce store and advertisements. I even had a book published on Amazon since 2014 with a few sales. Not enough to bring in the constant dough, even though I had paid thousands to self-publish. Quite soon, I have to create calendars again to send out to 50 existing clients and no longer print out 100 copies and send to poor clubs in the villages with no finances to install sports courts. Hence, should my partner retires, then I can fully concentrate on my e-commerce store and bring it to the next level and millionaire sales.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...