/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ So much to learn about e-commerce | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

So much to learn about e-commerce

Setting up your own Shopify store is not sufficient to bring in the big bucks. You need a mentor like Mike Young or someone that he had coached to bring you to the next level of success! All of us need mentors! Warren Buffet had his mentor, and so did many other successful billionaires and businessmen. I am considering of investing in a mentor to help set up my Shopify store which is currently a general store and scale it up 3 - 4 times the revenue. At the same time, I might consider hiring a virtual assistant to help me in this e-commerce as I have a full-time job that is lucrative working for a friend in a home office.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...