/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ A Night at the Theatre Charity Concert - Planet Dance Sydney | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

A Night at the Theatre Charity Concert - Planet Dance Sydney

Above was a removed video shot by me during a performance entitled "A Night at the Theatre Charity Concert - Planet Dance Sydney," way back on Nov 18, 2008. That shows how long this video was! Yes, more than 11 years ago or so. How time flies. Those were the days when I was still staying with my parents in their house, especially bought by my late DAD who had gone to be with Jesus. You could say those were carefree days when going in and out of the home was total freedom. Here in Penang Times Square, I am cooped up in my unit, NO freedom to move around freely, partly due to the novel coronavirus or abbreviated as Covid-19. Instead of calling it Wuhan-19 which is rather insensitive, it was called Covid-19 instead.

Due to my constant letters of complaints to the developer due to some inconsequences and open burning outside the condo, the ex-chairman of the resident's committee was rather afraid of me exposing his 'corruption' of using the residents' money to buy himself a Mercedes E250, the exact model, and color that my spouse owns and he bought it over from my mum's sister who now has dementia. So what did he do? Hire a 'gangster' to come and disturb you each time you move in and out of the condo! They play busy bees and make lots of noises sometimes to frighten you off to see what they are capable of doing should they be reported to MACC! But I am not that vindictive and will never do such a thing! It is just unfortunate that my spouse treats me like a rival instead of a partner! And he loves the adulation they give him because he gives out red packets of money to the residents' children while he used to quarrel with me frequently and talk back like a wrestler!

Well, I have my Heavenly Father to protect me from such demonic agents. The fear of man brings a snare but the fear of God brings wisdom. The fear of God here means reverence to Him. If I could foresee the future, I would have remained nice to my first bf and stay put in Singapore while traveling the world free of charge since he still works in SIA (Singapore Airlines)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...