/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ My Own Stupeflix Video of Sumptuous Foods | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My Own Stupeflix Video of Sumptuous Foods

Above was a short removed video done by Stupeflix containing some of the awesome pictures of my own photos and edited in software and put together in this video for posterity. Had I seen this video again like recently, I would have maintained my defunct websites as they are valuable for blogging and leveraging for remuneration. Unfortunately, those blogs in the Stupeflix video are gone forever but you can still recall those good times when I was happily showing off the foods that I had until an Obnoxious 5 x M U M got jealous and started criticizing it, trying to make herself look good.

Well, this proudly to be known Obnoxious M U M is below the radar now and not so bitchy as she used to be. Due to her very high profile of bitching about, someone else reported her to the police for something obscure that she posted on Twitter and the police confiscated her laptop for 1 year or so before returning it, thanks to the late Karpal Singh, who fought for her free of charge.

Apparently, she had been told to shut up or get into hot soup. So there you go, an obnoxious someone turned into a new leaf, because all of us have issues and problems that you never know about and it only makes the person worse by bitching online. There are many ways to earn an income and you don't have to bitch to get higher traffic especially gossip readers who love such content. Well, that's my 2 cents of opinion and experience in the past.

Another thing! Please view the video to the end and you can watch it repeatedly if you like it. Do subscribe, comment and hit the bell button beside the Subscribe button in my Channel of Diana Tan for more future videos from me. Thanks for watching.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...