/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Chinese New Year Buffet Lunch at Cititel Hotel | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Chinese New Year Buffet Lunch at Cititel Hotel



Above is a video assembled by me with free chosen Chinese music that I gave credits to at the end of the video. Unfortunately for Instagram video, it was cut to only 1 minute at the most, unless it is IGTV where you can watch for a longer time. This was a series of photos and videos taken at Cititel Hotel during the 2nd day of the CNY. We also tossed yee sang, a small plate enough for the remaining 4 of us, since dad is with Jesus now. The CNY decorations were awesome and I took the liberty to snap a photo of the decor for posterity. It was a buffet lunch with half price for senior citizens. Mum's best friend and a church member, Eng Kooi, had passed away recently due to old age. According to mum, his wife went to bed early not knowing that her hubby had passed on in the sitting room by the next morning. It was a silent funeral, not many people knew about it and he was eventually cremated.

Anyway, CNY is supposed to be a happy occasion and I shall dwell on pleasing kinds of stuff this lunar year of the rat. Below are my pictures that you can take your time to swipe to the left by clicking on the ">" button on the right side of the photos of my Instagram account. I am aware I am not popular with some readers here and some of you may be stalking this blog of mine, but who cares? I cannot go around pleasing everyone. You are bound to make foes out of people especially when they see you doing well and want to imitate you but hate you at the same time.

Here are the pictures below: Enjoy my friends!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...