/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Basic Excel 365 Lesson by Diana Tan | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Basic Excel 365 Lesson by Diana Tan

Just don't laugh! Above is a basic Excel 365 lesson on Windows 10 by yours truly with a sexy hoarse voice! I used a screen recorder without adding any music since my sexy voice is a little soft. Here, I used Camtasia for the recording of which I paid for the installation and the software. I hope you guys and gals are enlightened and learned something new here. You see, I was an IT instructor in Informatics in Singapore for some time and I am very familiar with the older version of Windows with MS Office many years ago - teaching Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Access. ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿง‘

Now in my line of work, I use Word and Excel very often, almost daily until today. These word processors and spreadsheets are very handy for a small company such as ours. So, it pays to learn the basics which I have picked up during my professional coaching to a class umpteenth years ago. I have picked up other skills too, such as blogging on a free platform here and also paid domain using Wordpress as well. Now, I am learning to be a Youtuber and hope to be a success someday. Pray that Google will not give me another Copyright strike as now I have 2 more chances. Should there be any warning, I will quickly remove any videos that infringe on the copyright or supposedly so. ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–

Google is the big boss and I am just but a small publisher and amateur Youtuber. You see, those earning lots of income from their channel/s are the big-timers who upload almost daily or even 6 times a day with the help of a team. While many are bogus, selling useless channels with paid subscribers for the first 3 days and none thereafter, you know it is not to waste your time and money on such cheap channel with only 6 videos and 1.2 subscribers. I believe some people join Matt Par's Facebook group to sell channels and show false statistics to unsuspecting Youtube newbies. I am a do-it-yourself person. Hence, I prefer to be able to have full control of what I do and call the shots. I am still learning day by day. ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...