/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Working at Home has Its Benefits | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Working at Home has Its Benefits

I have been working at home since February 2004. It certainly has its many benefits, especially in this Covid-19 pandemic. Now the Controled Movement Order will be implemented again due to the surge of Covid-19 cases almost all over Malaysia, including Penang. I try to stay at home as much as possible and only go out if necessary like dining at hawker centers. I guess I am still blessed, that I am able to still generate a little allowance here and there doing surveys, microjobs, and such.

It was shared in the Whatsapp group that someone committed suicide by driving his car into his workplace for being laid off after working there for 7 long years. This is tragic and should not have happened. May God bless his departed soul.

Now I have 2-3 opportunities to make money from home which is free to start and if you are interested, just call or Whatsapp me at 0111-6694988. This is only for Malaysians. Jobs are scarce now and more are getting the golden handshake or rather being laid off. My income is also affected, even though I am still being employed, because projects are less now and owners are finding excuses to make the last payment, as usual!

Below is a nice Good Morning on a Saturday instagram picture taken from my account.



Finally, stay safe and stay at home. Always wear a mask when you are outside.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...