/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ [Videos] Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream Cakes that I can only salivate looking, etc. and Happy Birthday to Me. | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[Videos] Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream Cakes that I can only salivate looking, etc. and Happy Birthday to Me.



This is a very short video on Youtube. It is on Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream Cakes that I can only salivate just by looking at them. July is my birthday month, hence, I decided to take the opportunity to shoot this video for posterity, never mind if I don't taste this very expensive ice cream.



This is a short video on the vlogger's birthday gift of cards from her second sister and brother-in-law in the UK. It is the thought that counts. Thank you, Su Mei and Peter. Love you.



This program is full of activities and really interesting to learn from him. By the way, RM 100 will be donated to a children's cancer home, while the excess money will be for the trainer himself, Vince Tan, and his awesome team. The cost was an affordable price of at least RM 100.

A little background about the trainer on his LinkedIn page:

Selflesspreneur, Marketer, Speaker, Strategist, Geek, Closer, Hustler - Malaysia's Biggest Crowd Funding Investor, World's #1 Virtual Live Summit Organizer, Servant to #1 Entrepreneur Masterclass in South East Asia.



Here is a birthday-themed Instagram picture to wish myself a "Happy Birthday." This is my eye-candy for you, to immerse in looking at the colorful balloons, candles and a cake topped with frosted-white cream, and such.



This is a song sung by the Carpenters, entitled 'Sing a Song.' I like the lovely floral-themed pictures plus groovy music to the ears. This is for your listening pleasure. Enjoy. Finally, stay safe and stay at home. Most of all, Stay Happy!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...