/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ [Videos] Happy Chinese New Year 2023! The Queensbay Mall celebrates with incredible decorations! Ushering in the Year of the Rabbit in 2023, etc. | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[Videos] Happy Chinese New Year 2023! The Queensbay Mall celebrates with incredible decorations! Ushering in the Year of the Rabbit in 2023, etc.



It's Chinese New Year, and the Queensbay Mall is celebrating! This year, they've gone all out with some incredible decorations, and we wanted to share the fun with you!

From displays of colorful lanterns to delicious food items, the Queensbay Mall is packed full of festive fun! Make sure to visit them this Chinese New Year and enjoy live celebrations from the mall!

Subscribe, like, comment, and share if you enjoy this video.

Thank you for watching.

Chapters:
00:00 Introduction
00:18 The Center Atrium
02:39 Happy New Year
03:33 Hampers Station
05:11 The Vlogger
07:05 Gold Jewelry

=========================================



This YouTube "Ushering in the Year of the Rabbit in 2023" is an exciting clip.

Subscribe, like, comment, and share if you enjoy this video.

Thank you for watching.

=========================================

Check out:-

1) Matt Par's Tube Mastery & Monetization: Tube Monetization

2) Pete's Pictory: A.I. Video Editor

3) Diana Tan's eBook: 20 Ways to Make Money Online



The pictures above were from my Instagram account. Just swipe left or click on the ">" button to view more photos. Chinese New Year of the water rabbit in 2023 is just around the corner. Hence, the Chinese new year theme is shown here.



I was snapping photos and hope to create another video with the many hampers and Chinese new year theme in Queensbay Mall, Penang. Then I saw a very irresistible purchase I could not forego. Okay, this will be my last purchase in the next few years. Got me a gold bangle that was lost and, in the process, redeemed a free natural pearl necklace of 2 strands in a single long chain. Trust me, I shall be on an austerity drive again in the next several months.

This is to feel good after all the hard work, to pamper me for this year, and to start the year with a bang of a self-gifted gold bangle and a free pearl necklace. I am very much aware that times are bad. But working all those crazy hours will justify my single big purchase of the year.

In the meantime, let me take this opportunity to wish my Chinese readers "A very Happy and Meaningful Chinese New Year in 2023!" Also, remember to stay happy, healthy, and connected while working away to pay those bills.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...