/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ How I Met | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

How I Met

Guest post by Jewel Cole

I’m only 24, but I’ve already begun to feel like I’m too old to be single. My sisters and my mother were all married right out of college. In my family, I’m in virtually uncharted territory. I have no boyfriend, and I’m sure I’m not the only person who is wondering if I will ever get married. Last night my roommate and I were talking about whether we could ever see ourselves being propose to or having a husband. Neither of us could. I sometimes try to imagine what my future husband would be like, and nothing ever comes to me. I do, however, like the idea of him thinking about me. I can imagine him telling our children this long elaborate story about the events leading up to being introduced, forming a relationship and getting married. Or perhaps that’s all only imaginable for me because I’ve spent so many nights watching How I Met Your Mother on expert Satellite. It is, however, much easier for me to imagine my children. They’ll exist, one way or another, I’m sure of it.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...