/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Study of Cosmetics | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Study of Cosmetics

I used to spend a lot of money on cosmetics in my younger days. Now at my age, I hardly put on any makeup whenever I go out except for functions and dinners. When I was working for a bank in Singapore, I used to put on make-up every day to go to work and dress like an executive with a jacket on above office clothes. Beauticians and students who have interests in attending a cosmetology school, can check out the link given by reading more about it. I used to have a colleague who turned into a beautician because valuation work was not cut out for her. She is not proficient in using the computer with the various software installed like Word, Excel and Powerpoint.

Founded more than 50 years ago in Minneapolis, Regency is the fastest growing beauty school in the country. Regency has expanded from two Minnesota schools in 2002 to 80 (and counting) campuses across 19 states, with continued growth every year. Regency Beauty Institute is the fastest growing beauty school in the United States. It is spreading like wild fire all over USA with many students enrolling the course to become future beauticians and business owners.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com or contact Regency Beauty Institute – 3583 Alpine Avenue NW – Walker, MI 49544.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...