/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Offered Web Site Designing Work | My Oyster 123

Magenet PHP

getLinks(); ?>

Responsive

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Offered Web Site Designing Work

Early this year, I have been approached for web design work but thank goodness I had to turn it down due to commitment to current work – otherwise I will be very busy like a bee switching between two jobs at one go. Besides, some of the requirements are beyond my knowledge and I don’t have the time to do research on the internet just for the skill. So it is better to let the professionals handle it and earn their keep. Besides, they are trained and learnt all the necessary skills in college to build a functional web site with content management added. My web design skills are self taught and all learnt from the internet and from joining forums of related topic. But I can still offer static web design pages if the requirements are simple and straight forward.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...